Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Loneliness...

Today I understood that i'm lonely..I can't tell anyone my thoughts about sad and happy moments of my life.I have a lot of people surrounding me, but noone cares of me or what really happens in my soul.I am a happy person, apparently, but deep in my heart i feel lonely.Maybe the problem is in me,cause i think i don't need anybody to express my feelings to, maybe i just have to let it go cuz it is just a depression.Who knows?Maybe i need a girlfriend that could listen to me, and maybe she is right near me and i can't observe her.I realize that there are bad moments in life, but there are also good ones, they compensate each other.Life is life, and i have to understand that everything happens for a reason.Maybe today i have no mood, but tomorrow, when the sun shines it will enlighten me and i'll change my position..who knows?I have a lot of questions and i need someone who could answer me...

I guess the only problem is me and it depends on me what life will bring next.I think i should change my behavior and people near me will change their attitude.I should  start to respect people,and not to be so rude, but i'm afraid i'll be lost as a person if i will do this.This is all me, and if i change i don't know how everybody will react.I will think...a lot...and i'll try to find answers to my questions myself.I guess in this life i should walk alone and this will bring me more advantages than i think..and again...who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment