Monday, November 14, 2011

Air

I feel so lucky that i live in a city near the mountains.Tonight i had a run and i got full of energy.I just like running  alone at night.There is noone to bother me,i feel free and i have my head filled with different thoughts.I think about a lot of things,it's like falling in trance :) cuz when i run i don't pay attention to anything.I run in the woods near the mountains and i enjoy it a lot.Today it was little cold but i'm already used to it so that's no problem to me.Also i spoke to my brother today. He told me something about what is happening home.I told him about my thoughts.I hope we'll manage to go to America togehter, but i have to solve the problem with my exams.I think the professors will understand me. I want to visit America so much, I hope i'll be able to reach this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment