Thursday, November 24, 2011

This was my family...


All these people were making my day and im so greatfull to them.I miss them so much and i can't believe the last time i saw them was a month ago.All these moments we shared, i'll never forget them.Yesterday i found out that i'm not needed there anymore.When looking at this situation from directors' position i can understand him, he needs hardworking people that are ready to work,meanwhile i would be just a temporary worker there.Even if i was the best in the work we were doing i guess it isn't enough.I start thinking that there are people that i'll never see any more,and when i think about it,sadness i guess, it is all i can associate this situation with:(.I know that there are people  left that care about me,they don't stop writing to me and it is really hard to let go.I have to find a new job and get used to another people  in order to forget them, but i'm not sure if it is the best solution.Even if there i wasn't paid so much and even if at the beginning i was arguing with the director,i liked a lot to work there.All the time spent there stays in my heart and no matter where i go i'll never forget them."Celentano" Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment