Thursday, February 13, 2014

Looking for the better

 Every day is a new page in my long and full of wonderful moments journal. I try to look in every day for something new, for something exciting that will really make me have good mood no matter what. BUT, sometimes are some different situations that make you turn on your brain and think a lot even if it doesn't helps you. Well i think the solution lies in change. I think i need a change. A change of mind, a change of job, a change of country, and a change of friends that surround me. Why? Because i think friends are like an anchorage, and if you stick to them for a long time its harder to get up to the surface and find a new way. I had couple of friends that i trusted with my heart and they knew all my moves and all i do. This was a big mistake and now i am sure that if i start to think different it will change me completely.Do i need this change? Yes, definetely.I think i need a new beginning and i think i can get it only with a new antourage and new people surrounding me. I am sure that this is the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment