Thursday, February 13, 2014

Friendship between reality and illusion

     Friends should be everybodys support in life. A real friend will agree with you either you are right or not, and will feel when he needs to talk to you, and will know what you need to get better in a situation or another. Now i was thinking do i have real friends, or friends that just need me for their own purposes.
     My today story is about a case that happened these days. I had a girlfriend , we dated relatively long(2 months). Now we broke up and we dont even talk. Well, this story is about my very good friend that i trusted for a long time. I ve heard from some people that they walk together holding hands and it seems that they have a kind of relationship, that i dont know about . So i was wondering was he a good friend, or he just liked my grilfriend for a long time and now got the perfect moment to be with her. I don't care of the girl because i have another girlfriend now, but its really strange how i feel for my friend. It's a kind of 'whatever' feeling for their relationship, but on the other side it's a strange feeling that makes me think that i was wrong about our friendship.
     Well, this is it, i think i shouldnt trust anyone because everytime i do it, i get disapointed, maybe because of my strange character, maybe because i didn't found the friends i need yet. Life goes on and my opinion about friends remains the same - you can't trust anyone , but your family , i hope i'm wrong, i hope the good times will come, and i will find people way as crazy as me that i could share all my thoughts with and trust, TRUST. For now i feel perfect and i live my life 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment