Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Picking up the pieces..

These things are sometimes very hard to explain. Memories of shattered dreams are so confusing , they literally blur my head and transform me from the confident person i always was in a little guy that never stops dreaming. As i mentioned above i love myself, i really love myself so much, only myself. I don't know if the time of sharing my emotions, feelings , sharing myself(emotionally) will come. Life gives you a lesson with every single day and it gets tougher and tougher... My vision of trust totally changed during these years of transforming myself. I'm not even sure what i have transformed into, the cruel self-confident person that i am in everybody else's eyes, or the sad, maybe lonely person that lays deep in my heart. Now i can't trust anyone, too many pain i had that i deeply hide from everybody, and i don't even know if i have the power to confess it to anyone. The pride stroke me deeply, and my rock hard feelings and emotions create a barrier to my heart that nobody reached yet. I grew up in the period that everybody thinks only about themselves, and my personality was formed of daily life lessons. I hope!I really hope that the day that i can let someone in my life will come. For now, i will keep playing my role in the life theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment