Sunday, December 18, 2011

Beginning from the end

It's morning,the sun didn't rise yet,but i'm already so happy.There are many reasons of my happiness,i don't know with which i can begin.I got my work place back when came from Romania,no w i can work with all my old friends,but there is also a sad moment in this story,a lot of people i was working with just left, and i think i can lose my interest to work without them.They were making my day, every time i was sad they were supporting me,we were laughing together, we were crying together, we were eating together, and we were fighting together. I think they  are a part from one big chapter of my life and i will never forget them.Now i have to concentrate on my work and maybe this feeling of loneliness will disappear.Now i have to run but i will get back very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment